Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Few Final Photos From Our Vacation

I have a couple more photos to share from our trip. There really is no story to them, it's just the boys with a couple of their friends, and I just think they happen to be cute pictures.


Here are Colin and Amelia, who became fast friends and "super-spies" on this trip:


Conversation overheard by myself and Rita:

Amelia: "Hey cutie pie!"

Colin: "Don't call me cutie pie! Just call me handsome."

Amelia: "Okay, handsome!"

Colin: "Or, you can just call me Waldo."

This next photo is Grace and Aidan. I don't know what we would have done on this vacation without Grace and Emma. They spent SO much time with my boys and made SURE they were always entertained. They were so good with them, always patient, always fun.

Needless to say, I think my boys are in love.

Here is what I think our "logo" for this vacation should be:

I think I'm going to make some t-shirts on CafePress with this one!

(Grin!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Sarah