Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sick Day

I've basically thrown the boys' social schedules out the window for this week. Colin's fever was running 102.4 this morning, and he was croupy last night. His strep screen came back negative, so this is probably viral, but it's still something I'd rather NOT be passing around to all their friends.
So, since there's nothing exciting to photograph as we are "quarantined" at home and not doing anything really exciting, I thought I'd share a couple of other cute photos.
Here is Aidan with a bouquet of flowers he picked for me:
This is a cameraman from Animal Planet filming Juno's littermates for a show called Dogs 101, which will be airing on Animal Planet on October 18. I don't know if they got footage of ALL the puppies or not; I don't know if Juno will be shown in it or not; but I will DEFINITELY be watching it!
Can you believe they're only 7 weeks old in these photos? Most of the puppies will be going to their homes this weekend. I wish we could bring Juno home then, but that would be like playing a cruel joke on her with all the travel we have coming up. No, it will definitely be better for her to stay with her mother for another month, instead.



No comments: