Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Home Again

A few photos from our last evening in Colorado:


Grandpa worked his magic on Brayden, and got him to fall asleep on him.





One very proud papa:



It's hard to see from this angle, but they're BOTH asleep here...Joe has no idea I took this (well, I guess he does now!!)


It was rainy when we arrived home, and our little airplane got tossed all over the place by the winds. For those of you who know what a bad flyer I am, you can imagine how much of an effort it took for me to not let my 4-year old see how badly his mommy was panicking. I honestly have no idea how I held my composure together. As soon as we got the kids home and safely tucked into bed, I burst into tears...just finally letting go of all that tension.


Everything is finally beginning to bloom here. I am always surprised at how happy seeing all the greenery makes me feel.


Aidan had his first t-ball game on Sunday. Here he is having some fun in the dugout:

No comments: